- Must have a strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes and applications with complex UI and Work robustly with Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Must have experience for the development and integration of API to Mobile Applications.
- Experience integration on Geolocation API.
- Experience on Camera API.
- Experience with the third-party mobile payment system.
- Experience on the SDLC – Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to Play Store, and Support.
- Must have experience with OOP, Java, Kotlin, Swift, Xamarin, Android Studio, Gradle, ProGuard and GIT/SVN, Unit testing
- Work with outside data sources, Restful APIs, and JSON.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience developing apps with multi-language support.
- Experience with handling 3G and 4G networks.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc)
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Android application development, Programmer/ Software Engineer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age at least 27 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Please do not apply, if you don’t have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in mobile application development. because we are looking for an experience person.
Job LocationDhaka (Mirpur)
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Very friendly working environment.
- Super-cool Team members as well as management.
- Working hour: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Weekly 5 Days)