The Marketing Executive is responsible for growing the business through the acquisition of new clients for our products. He will also manage the brand(s) of the company and the products and promote the positive image of the company through good public relations activities.
- Regularly visit existing and new clients for securing new business and add on sales.
- Managing the entire sales cycle and to bring the qualified lead to a successful close with aim of achieving 100% of sales target set by Management.
- Maintain and update the contents (text, and design elements) of our own company website and websites developed by us.
- Regularly update the Facebook pages of the company and products.
- Create marketing communication materials like brochures, flyers, technical papers and newsletters for promoting the company and specific products.
- Organize promotional activities to raise awareness of the company and it’s products. This includes hosting promotional events, or presentations for potential customers.
- Utilize various marketing channels (like Cisco Partner Marketing Central) to create customer campaigns.
- Maintain relationship with high value existing and potential clients by regularly visiting and pitching about our products.
- Create write-ups and post them in Technology blogs, forums, Linkedin groups, external Facebook Pages to increase awareness about the company and it’s products.
- Create Marketing and Sales plan for the whole company and for specific products.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing.
- Computer skill like Microsoft office (Excel, word,PPT).
- Candidates with relevant experience preferred but fresh with smart background may apply
- University of Dhaka, Jahangirnagar University, American International University Bangladesh, BRAC University, Independent University, Bangladesh students will get preference.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Corporate Marketing, Sales & Marketing
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Experience: 1-3 years in Sales/Marketing, Distribution, Corporate sales.
- Exposure to large businesses and SME sector.
- Must have the ability to articulate ideas and solutions, including company’s value proposition.
Job LocationDhaka (Mirpur)
- As Per Company Policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- As per Company Policy