We are presently recruiting to fill an Embedded Systems Engineering position that will be responsible for designing new IoT devices and maintaining existing products. Primary responsibilities will include microcontroller-based digital circuit design, PCB layout using Eagle and, prototyping, testing and debugging, design for manufacture, and documentation. Familiarity with RF communications (2.4 GHz: 8202.11 & 802.15.4) would be helpful. Experience in software development in C for embedded systems is highly desirable but not necessary.
- Create detailed electronic circuit specifications and designs, including, schematic capture, component selection, prototyping, testing, sourcing and documentation.
- Hands-on PCB layout or supervision of outsourced layout.
- Write documentation, design requirements specification, failure analysis, verification and validation test protocols, etc.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in ECE
- Skills Required: Computer Engineering, Embedded System
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Additional skills and abilities to perform the job include: strong analytical skills; strong oral and written communication skills; detail oriented; strong computer literacy skills; exercises Firm understanding and experience in digital electronics design for high volume manufacturing.
- Familiarity with u-controller based circuits, RS-232, I2C, SPI, A/D, D/A.
- PCB designing experience with Proteus, Eagle and Altium(optional).
- Familiarity with digital or analog sensors, including accelerometers, magnetometers, temperature sensors, gas sensors, DHT sensors, etc.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of real-time control systems.
- Previous experience in entire design cycle: schematic capture, prototyping, documentation, and transfer to manufacturing.
- Experience with programming in C is highly desirable.
- Experience with PCB RF circuit design is desirable.
- Experience with one or more of the following wireless standards: Bluetooth/LE, NFC, ZigBee/802.15.4, WLAN (802.11b/g/n/ac)
- Experience designing low power/battery-powered devices is desirable
- Skilled in using all types of common electronics test equipment (analog and digital).
- Mature judgment; ability to work with and /or lead a team of engineers and technicians; ability to work independently; ability to influence other people; ability to act as a mentor; project management experience.
Job LocationAnywhere in Bangladesh
- As Per Company Policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- As per Company Policy