In this era of technological advancement, the scope of automation remains in
every field. One example could be a Smart Poultry Farm that can be implemented by using sensors and actuators to monitor the overall environmental parameters of a poultry farm!
NybSys iG100 IoT Gateway can be utilized to fully automate the functionalities of a Poultry Farm, and it can thus make the lives of farm owners easier. By using a wireless sensor network and mobile
communication system, different environmental parameters of a poultry farm such as temperature,
humidity, and dust particles can be controlled to increase the work efficiency of this field.
Multiple sensor modules can be used with the already existing farm appliances, and by integrating it
with the IoT gateway, sensor values can be acquired accordingly. The whole procedure can be managed and monitored via mobile application and by using wifi module necessary data will be uploaded to the web page. Thus, the person-in-charge of the poultry farm will always be able to keep a track of the internal environmental situation of the farm by being remotely present.
- This system will control Temperature and Humidity with the help of a cooling fan and exhaust fan, and based on the threshold values it will switch on the devices.
- Dust Detectors will be used and will automatically function to notify the concerned person.
- The system will work in such a way that it will be in mesh with seasonal changes.
- During summer, birds experience discomfort due to a high temperature, and to overcome this situation Cooling Fans will be switched on via the mobile app.
- Similarly, during winter, to protect the birds from being cold, Head Lights will be used.
All these will be controlled by the person-in-charge remotely.
Thus, NybSys aims at providing a proven system design to automate the poultry farms that will increase productivity to a great extent and will help to eliminate manpower, decreasing the scope of human errors for greater efficiency.