We are seeking a UI/UX designer who conducts layout and design adjustment based on user feedback and executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team. Employment Status: Full-time (5 days a week)
- Primary goals will be to design the next generation of web applications, mobile apps, and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, and mobile web.
- Illustrate design ideas and user journeys as required using storyboards, process flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Understanding the business requirements and proposing the right solution that suits the Group ecosystem
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Adhere to client brand standards on fonts, colors and images
- Researching and generating ideas, drive the design process and help come up with the best solutions
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, and common wireframe tools
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, sliders, ecommerce carousels, etc.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team
- Conduct layout and design adjustments based on user feedback
- Excellent communicator, highly organized and detail driven professional with a strong sense of team spirit to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- The candidate must have strong knowledge of User Experience (UX) Design.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or BA (Hons) in Graphic Design and Multimedia
- Educational requirements are relaxable if the candidate has decent experience in graphic designing
- At least 2-3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): WEB Application UI-UX designing experience
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Should have experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role in the following business area(s): IT Enabled Services, Software Company, Web Development, Mobile Application Development.
- Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, (Figma is a plus) and common wireframe tools
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
Job LocationDhaka (Mirpur 6)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly and Hi-Tech working environment